Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where the hell is Matt?

If you surf the internet anywhere near as much as I do, then you've likely already seen this viral video. If you haven't, it's worth a couple minutes. It was produced over a period of 14 months in 42 countries by Matt Harding and is only the latest in a series he's done. This latest video has only been posted on YouTube.com for 4 days and has already been viewed more than 2.25 million times. Thats a lot even for YouTube. I've watched it a few times and notice new stuff every time I do. It's far better if you go directly to the YouTube page and click the 'Watch in high quality' link under the screen. The version posted below is not 'high quality' and doesn't show the colors of the scenery as well. You can see more of Matt here.







I can't tell you how jealous I am of Mr. Harding. I want this to be my life, but with better dancing.

0 comments: