Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finally!

For those of you who have been keeping track, I've finally got my apartment. It has it's flaws, but I think in a few weeks time it'll become a cozy home for Jake and me. Here are some pics:

So this is a picture of the front dorr and hallway from the inside. I've got two large closets on either side on the hall for plenty of storage, in New York terms at least. I don't really know what I'll do with that little inset area, but I'll figure something out.




This is the kitchen, obviously. It's small, but has everything I need minus a microwave. This is probably where Jake will be spending most of his time. He can't do any serious damage here...
Now if only the fridge worked.





Here's a photo of the living room. It's a pretty big room, and while I don't know exactly how I'll be setting it up yet, I suspect I'll have enough room for a living area with a pull out couch as well as a sleeping area. Only problem is that there aren't any cable hook ups in the apartment. I'll definitely have to look into that.




Some of the detail work on the floor. Adds to the character of the place a little. I like it anyway.









And finally, the view from my windows. It's pretty nice. Very urban. I think I'll be happy.












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's charming Jerry, absolutely charming. Syl and I can't WAIT to try out your couch in August!! (GO TIGERS!---OR..will you have gone to the DARK side by that time and be rooting for the METS??! ;-)