Sunday, June 17, 2007

Homeless again...

My realtor informed me Saturday afternoon that the apartment I supposedly had was no longer available, as someone else had apparently taken it out from under me. I had planned on spending my Saturday night attending a party in Brooklyn, but decided that finding a new place was more important than pretty much anything else. So instead I met my realtor at his office in Northern Manhattan at about 4pm and spent the next six hours driving from one apartment to another. Very few of the apartments that we visited were ready to be lived in, most requiring at least three weeks of renovations etc. Only one apartment met all of my standards and was ready for living. The downside is that it's a studio. All the same, I told him I'd take it. It's better than my hotel, and I did get a really good feeling from it. I liked being there, I just wish it were a little bigger, with a bedroom. I will hopefully be moving into this place by Tuesday if all works out well. I'm not getting my hopes up.

1 comments:

Talia said...

oh no, I was worried when you didn't show on Saturday!

I hope this works out for ya! :)

Lemme know if theres anything I can do to help.