Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Catch Up

There is so much happening in my world. I realize I've done a poor job of keeping most people updated, so I'm summing it up below:
  • I recently moved to New York City.
  • I've moved into my apartment, but my furniture won't move in until Thursday. Until then it's just me, Jake, and an air-mattress.
  • My dad drove with Jake and I from Detroit to New York this past weekend. It was great spending time with him and it was also cool to have him around for a while. I'm looking forward to more visits from friends and family over the summer.
  • Work has been great. There is a lot to do here, but I'm learning quickly. Everyone I work with has been great.
  • My calendar is quickly filling up. I already have people planning visits on almost every weekend this summer. Don't delay, book your trip now, while there's still room.

I think that covers most of it. If I have missed anything, please let me know.

0 comments: