Sunday, May 27, 2007

Parties Anyone?

My family threw me a going away party last night. It was intended to be a BBQ, and unfortunatly got rained out, forcing us all indoors. I realized at the time just how uncomfortable I am at the idea of moving. Everyone kept asking me if I was excited to move. I answered confidently that I was most certainly not excited about it. It's not that I don't want to go, I know that I do. It's actually more that I don't want to leave everyone here. It was really good to see everyone for the few hours that I had to see them, and by the end of the night I was having a great time. Thanks to everybody who came out.My next and last party is this Thursday night at the Wheat and Rye on Merriman Rd near the airport. I'll be there as soon as I get done working, so probably around 10:30 or 11:00. Hopefully by then I'll have accepted the fact that I am leaving and will start the night off in better spirits.

0 comments: