Thursday, May 31, 2007

Microsoft Surface? Seriously?

I'll write more on this later, but you have to see this, if you haven't already. I think I saw this featured in a Michael Bay sci fi film a few years ago. Good work microsoft. Now get it to the public before Mac rips it off and steals all of your money! Anyway, to see this thing in action, check out the videos I've posted below. This is truly something I could see integrated into our everyday lives in the future. I can only imagine the fingerprints. Buy stock in Windex now.



Seriously, I can't wait to get one of my own. This is truly the ultimate gadget.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont you think it alittle odd to have to turn your coffee table "ON". would you still need a lamp in the room with the amount of light that the table will produce?