Friday, July 13, 2007

That Guy

Things are really starting to go well here. My apartment is finally coming together, as is my office, allowing me to fell more comfortable in my surroundings. This also is giving me more time to miss my family and friends, which I do often.

I think it has finally hit me that I live in New York. It felt like an extended visit up until this past week, when I began to form habits and get on a standard schedule. I've had nothing byut good experiences here so far, and am looking forward to many visits from friends and family over the next couple of months.

I saw Stanley Tucci at the gas station the other night. Bumped into him actually, literally. I then stood behind him in line while he had a very ADD discussion with a younger woman who I can only assume was his personal assistant.

I never made it to the Tranformers movie on the fourth. I made it to Times Square and even bought my ticket, but never made it in. I was too worried about leaving my dog alone at home and headed back to care for him. He was fine. I won't make that mistake again. I'll be trying again tonight. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jerry-- Howcum you're not updating your website regularly?

We loved our visit to your new digs in New York. Hope to see you again soon!

Mom and Dad