Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What it's like in my head.

This was meant to be a quick blog entry about the band Vampire Weekend, but it somehow took a horrible A.D.D. trip down a completely different path. Still, I thought it was a great way to show everyone what A.D.D. is like, so enjoy the ride.

The holiday weekend was fantastic, but busy. I'll surely be filling you in on everything that went down, but first I have a quick music recommendation. Last year sometime I posted a playlist on my myspace page that included a few songs by the local NYC band Vampire Weekend. Since then, they've released an album, had some time in the spotlight, and now are enjoying a little 'fame' in the indy rock scene. I realize that most of you know all about them now, but if you haven't heard them yet, this is your chance to get on board. Check out the music videos below.


Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma


Vampire Weekend - A-Punk

Now check out this Minnesota College a cappella group perform Vampire Weekends Oxford Comma.


Now watch the same Minnesota College a cappella group perform Daft Punks Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.


Now we watch a student from the same school also with a unique performance of the same song... (this is pretty cool, so be patient.)


Now for a real treat; the a cappella group and the daft hand kid performing live together!!! Awesome.


Isn't the internet great!

Finally, tune into hulu.com for all of your favorite classic and new shows for free, and even a few good movies, any time you want. They've added some commercials, but it's still far better than TV. -No, I'm not paid by Hulu, I'm just a fan.

This is my life. Now I'm going to watch Men In Black online at Hulu.com while I fall to sleep.

0 comments: